Saturday, November 6, 2010

Long time coming

Pink sippy cups (and anything pink, for that matter) have been a long time coming in the Little household. Since welcoming Claire Elise into our family I have been introduced to a whole new world of pink. I've learned that for every baby item there is a neutral, non gender specific version and also a pink version. Pink strollers, pink car seats, pink rattles, pink socks, pink blankets, pink towels, pink pacifiers, pink, pink, pink.

"Too much pink," I've heard other mothers sigh, "I'm tired of all the pink."

But you won't hear this mama complain, oh no. I say bring on the pink! After all, it's been a long time coming...

2 comments:

  1. Agree and agree, amen and amen!! What a terrific, "pink-wearer" that Claire Elise is!! Love y'all......Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Claire - she wears and carries pink perfectly!
    Love Melissa :-)

    ReplyDelete