Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls Weekend

Recently I was able to get away for a girls weekend. Woo-hoo! I met up with my college friends, Melissa and Jennifer, at Jennifer's house in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have remained close friends from those good ol' Tech days almost ten years ago now. Melissa is expecting her third little boy and Jennifer has a little girl that is just a few months older than Claire. It was a fun time of hanging out with the girls, shopping, and relaxing.


Melissa, Gretchen, Jennifer
(Gretchen holding Claire and Jennifer with Piper--notice their matching outfits)

Gretchen and Melissa
A big thanks to my mom for your help with the boys while I was away. Brian was super-dad for the weekend. He and the boys had a lot of fun together. I don't think I was missed at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment