Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Day at the Park

Brian was able to get away for a couple of days of golf this weekend (a rare treat) and so I had the task of entertaining the kids on Saturday. At their request, we spent the afternoon at Maymont Park. It was a perfect spring day and a fun outing for us all. Gramma and Grandpa were able to join us for the second half of our excursion, making it even more fun!

My boy statues.
I had to snap this photo quickly. Boys are capable of standing still for about 1.2 seconds.

My sweet Davis. He tries his best to keep up with the big boys.

Picnicking. Cheetos=DELICIOUS.

My little buttercup picking a buttercup.

Running/rolling down the hill.

When Bear Grylls retires (from Man vs. Wild) I have his replacement ready.

She loved looking down at the fish.

Up in the tree.

In the gazebo, boys with weapons ready.

Claire had fun wearing Gramma's visor.

This "seat" was actually pretty high up. Granpa had to lift them up to get them on the tree.

Just like the big boys!

On our way back to the car.

Our latest science experiment. Frog eggs found by Grant and Bryce in the pond. We'll update with photos if/when they hatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment